Thermoseal 1400T1.75” Wide Flat Rail Aluminum Swing Door System
Thermoseal aluminum swing door systems combine technology, premium materials and design features to meet the demanding requirements of Supermarket / Restaurant / Convenient Store Industries. We’ve eliminated the need for heat in the glass by a special heating process to the frame. The 1400T “Wide Flat Rail” utilizes this, offering exceptional thermal protection and durability. Available with a wide variety of options, the Thermoseal 1400T is not only a great new product option for your new glass door application, but is also an excellent replacement option for existing glass door needs!
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
Features & Specifications
- Built to last
- DOE Compliant
- Leading competitor door replacement - utilizes the same NCO’s, door dimensions & shelving hook points, offering component level and full system replacement compatibility.
- Optimal operating environment: 70° / 55% RH
- Standard Shelving – doors less than 79”: Five shelves, shelf depth options include 24”, 27” and 36”. Doorwidth options include 24”, 26”, 28” and 30”.
- Standard Shelving – doors 79”: Seven shelves, shelf depth options include 24”, 27” and 36”. Door width options include 24”, 26”, 28” and 30”.
- Double Wide Shelving: Shelf depth options include 27” and 36”. Door width options include 24”, 26”, 28” and 30”.
- LED’s are designed for discerning commercial markets where light saturation levels, color temperatures, limited artifacts and optimum efficiency is required. DOE comes with a dimming LED driver and occupancy sensor, providing a unique technology
- Standard Slimline Handles: The Standard Slimline Handles are available in black and polished silver.
- Elliptical Handles: Elliptical handles are available in black, polished silver, nickel, and black anti-microbial.
NOTE: Other handles available for replacement to match existing product – contact factory for specifics.
- Standard Door Rails: Standard door rails are available in Satin Silver and Black. Other rails are available to match existing glass doors – contact factory for information.
Energy Consumption Information
This door is designed and certified for use in walk-in cooler and freezer applications. The models and energy consumption rates listed below are a sample of the models certified as compliant with DOE standards and offered for sale. Energy consumption varies by model, and ranges from 0.89 kWh/day to 13.31 kWh/day. Energy consumption rates for all models currently offered for sale can be found here.
Model - Energy Consumption
1400T-MT-2879-1D - 1.1 kWh/day
1400T-MT-2879-2D - 1.75 kWh/day
1400T-MT-2879-3D - 2.4 kWh/day
1400T-MT-2879-4D - 3.06 kWh/day
1400T-MT-2879-5D - 3.71 kWh/day
1400T-LT-2879-1D - 2.86 kWh/day
1400T-LT-2879-2D - 5.3 kWh/day
1400T-LT-2879-3D - 7.76 kWh/day
1400T-LT-2879-4D - 10.22 kWh/day
1400T-LT-2879-5D - 12.68 kWh/day
Door Construction: Aluminum Door Frame, Reversible Door Swing, 3 Pane Non-Heated Glass, Automatic Hold-Open, Hinge Pin, Torque and Sag Adjust, Magnetic Door Gaskets, Standard 27” Deep Shelving, Energy Controller and LED Lights, DOE Compliant
Options: Energy-Free Cooler Door, French Door Frame (cooler applications only), Full Length Handle, Cylinder or POM Lock, Energy Controller, Extra Shelves, Black / White Epoxy-Coated Shelf Posts