ClearCool 3000 / 3100Welded PVC Sliding Door
Thermoseal’s patented ClearCool® 3000/3100 sliding door systems utilized superior manufacturing methods and design to far surpass the demanding requirements of a high-use refrigerated case sliding door system. They are manufactured with state-of-the-art low thermal-conductivity PVC extrusion profiles, making them inherently more energy efficient than competing models made with aluminum or steel components. Plus, the PVC corners of both the Frame and Doors are welded together, creating a stronger joint than traditional mechanically-fastened door systems, so installation is simple and easy, thus saving time and money.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
Features & Specifications
- Patented sliding door system exceeds C-Specification environmental requirements
- Designed to reduce condensation and energy consumption
- RoHS-compliant and completely recyclable.
- Low thermal-conductivity PVC extrusion profiles for superior thermal performance
- ETL-listed for NSF-2 sanitation compliance and UL 471 safety compliance
- Welded PVC corners provide additional strength and rigidity for long-lasting durability
- Comes standard with wheel assemblies that have sealed steel roller bearings for smooth and easy operation. A brake insert is available for manual closing doors when requested
- Field-replaceable wear components, including glass, hardware and gasket components
- Vinyl window industry-style gasketing to ensure a tight seal and help minimize air infiltration or energy loss
- Standard Self-Closing model features adjustable closing tension
- ANSI Z97.1 tempered glass for maximum safety.
- The standard model utilizes Tempered Insulating Glass Units with High-performance Ultra-Low-Emissivity Heat-Reflective glass with argon gas-fil
- Standard colors include black or battleship grey
- Internal door stile stiffeners engineered to minimize thermal conductivity.
- Built-in self-closing, hold-open and over-opening features are standard.
- Adjustable closing force is standard for self-closing versions.
- Keyed lock and keeper. – when is this used? This is an option used on up to 20% of the doors sold.
- Multiple glass and solid panel configurations in .750" or .875" overall thicknesses.
- Multiple gasketing options are available depending upon customer requirements and conditions.
- Manual closing model is also available upon request.
- Other PVC colors are available with sufficient volume.