ClearCool 2000Welded PVC Viewport
Thermoseal’s ClearCool® 2000 stationary viewport system is engineered for the cold storage environment and has a patented design to reduce condensation and energy consumption. The ClearCool 2000 offers superior thermal performance with our fully-welded energy efficient PVC construction.
The ClearCool 2000® viewport combines the latest technology, premium materials, and design features to exceed the demanding requirements of cooler and freezer applications. They are manufactured with state-of-the-art low-conductivity PVC extrusion profiles making them strong and more energy efficient.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
Features & Specifications
- Welded PVC corners provide additional strength and rigidity for long-lasting durability
- ETL Approved
- The non-heated viewport is comprised of three liters of 3.2 mm clear tempered glass separated by two 5/16” light gray desiccant impregnated EPDM foam spacers and filled with Argon, creating superior thermal performance
- The heated viewport is comprised of one outer lite of 3.2 mm heated glass, one center and one outer lite of 3.2 mm clear tempered separated by one 1/4" and one 3/8" clear anodized aluminum spacer, which aids in reducing condensation and energy consumption
- Available in 3" to 6" thick wall/door
- Standard color is gray and white PVC
- Brushed aluminum covers
- Heated and non-heated versions
- Multiple glass configurations available
- Available for refrigerated and freezer applications
- Other PVC colors available with sufficient volume